Sunday, July 20, 2008

Week Two

I seriously can't comprehend what I'm going to feel like when I'm on Week Four! I'm getting so physically tired! I'm glad to say that we're learning how to fit naps in when needed!

As I write, buses are unloading our next group of campers. So, I'm gearing up for our next week and since we had such a busy week last week, I'm planning to have more down time with the girls. By the end of last week, we were all learning how to help Nick out in the dining hall. I just don't want us to all get in the way.

Well, this is short and to the point. I've said where we are in our stay here, now for my heart. I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. We've been cranky. So, we just napped and I'm hoping and praying that it is exactly what we needed to re-start our day and our attitudes. I do find time to read the Word and get alone with God each day. I know I wouldn't have made it without Him giving me all I need. He is my Sustainer!

No comments: