Tuesday, July 29, 2008

San Antonio, here I come!

Shortly after I get home, I am turning around and going to San Antonio to go to Beth Moore's Living Proof Ministry Thingie. I don't even know much about the event, but my friend invited me and I said yes. I booked the ticket and joined this group called the siesta fiesta. (that's why their logo is on my blog page.)
Well, they did a spotlight on me and I'm getting really excited to find some refreshment with other women after camp!

Here's the link!!!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

YAY!!! Doin' a little dance...

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Oh you are going to have a blast!!! I so wish that I was going!! Can't wait to hear all abou it!!

Tracy said...

Hope you have a great time!
Tracy

Emily said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!I am so excited:) I am hoping to be able to meet you at the airport via my mom's best friend Ginia. We are hangin on Friday, what time are you coming in? email me :)

Heather said...

I wish I could go...alas...I am in OKC for the rest of my life, I fear. :) We're actually going to Stillwater on the 9th just so I can leave the OKC area (I've been here since March!!!!! Can you get cabin fever from being stuck in the same town?) :)