Monday, November 24, 2008

Need a Break

Praise the Lord for this new place of life that I am in. I did not need a break from my kids. I went to volunteer at this convention and actually missed my children and the role I play in my home. I desired to be here. I'm glad to be home. I have some insights that I gained along the way. I finished a book and started another. I do have lots in my head and will try to find the time to articulate it all at some point.

But, for now.... I don't need a break and I'm relishing in it!

4 comments:

Chelle said...

Twice you have come to my part of the world, twice we have failed to get together. Sad.

Sounds like the time was awesome, can't wait to read about it!!

Katester said...

How about a nap? Because I could at least use one of those.

Karen Hossink said...

What a great - strange - feeling!
Enjoy Thanksgiving with your wonderful family!!! *grin*

Stacey said...

yeehaw, sister. beautiful. now you can pray for me to be in that place, b/c i'm needing a break...