Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Vacation

We are finally taking that much needed vacation!!! Nick left town today and will return on Thursday, which is when we will depart! I'm excited to finally have this trip all scheduled. We are driving straight to Colorado Springs where we will spend the weekend with his family. Then Nick and I will leave the kiddos there and head to Angel Fire, NM for the week. I'm not too sure what the weather will be like this time of year. So this means that I don't know if we are taking our road bikes or our mountain bikes. I'm excited either way. I bought a couple new books and am ready to devour them!

I don't know how much I'll be posting if I post at all, but I am just getting so excited!!!! Hope y'all have a great Fall Break!

1 comment:

Mari said...

I am not even going to pretend...I am so jealous! Have a great time!!!