Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of School

Whatever. It's over-rated. Especially when the first day of school is having two of your three children only in half day. Half day that doesn't even start until 12:30. Here I am stuck in that morning before where we have built up this day for so long and the lingering hours waiting have cause me to explode. All this anticipation... and for what? A 2 1/2 hour break in my day? I should have known not to be excited until Fall of 2010 when all three are in full day! That is when the first day of school will get me all excited.
Until then, I will cope and will apologize to my girls for exploding. I will find something else to do with my mornings instead of sitting around at home waiting for school to start.
Oh, and pictures? Can't post those.... because I haven't taken them yet..... still morning!!!!!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Ok, I can sense your frustration, but yet, I couldn't help giggling too. I apologize.... :)