Sunday, May 2, 2010

Our Home

Marathon completed. check.
new job. check.
house sold. check.
offer on house. check.

Response from the offer..... that is where we are. As we sit in this place, I am not anxious. I am not concerned or worried. I know that God has it all worked out. We are praying in.every.step. I love the trusting God part of life that is fleshed out in this moment.

This is such a temporary place. I long for our real home. Until we get there, I will walk though these various stages of life. I do have much excitement about the neighborhood we've found a couple of homes in. It will be fun and interesting to go through this process this month. That's right, friends. May 24th. That's the big day.

Would you pray with me about where God has us land? The neighbors we will get to know? The unknowns of new bills. My children's hearts as they adjust to change. While I thrive on change, I know of one in particular that does not. Thank you for praying with us.

1 comment:

Nikkie said...

how exciting!

yes, i'll pray.