Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Answered Prayer

Thanks to prayer, comments, messages and emails I can sense the encouraged spirit that I have toward my gloom! In fact, the sun isn't even shining yet I feel like it has come out after many gray days. This is the best way that I can describe it.

Of course, I still long for prayer to stay as covered as possible in my struggle. I am just so encouraged to shift my focus off of my current circumstances and gaze at the amazing traits of our Father. He alone is so good. In the midst of the oppression that is around all of us in this world, He is so GOOD! I'm hearing the song of my childhood.... "God is so good, God is so good, God is so good, He's so good to me!!!" And of course, the next verse: "He answers prayers, He answers prayers, He answers prayers, He's so good to me!!!"

I am thrilled to pass along my encouraged tone on this day!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Praise the Lord!

Jen said...

yay....feeling better too!!! how would we function without prayer??

LOVES!