Sunday, June 1, 2008

Back in Colorado

Well, I'm in Colorado once again! I love it. I miss it. I am thankful for trips like this where I'm able to spend an afternoon mountain biking with my husband!
We had so much fun together yesterday! It's great that when we fell in love, it was while hiking and snowboarding in the mountains and here we are 10 years later biking in the mountains and loving each other even more. I'm usually not all sappy on here. But, today, I have realized I have this amazing gift of a relationship with my best friend to be thankful for! More to come on our trip to Colorado!!!!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

I admire so much that you are athletic! I wished I loved sports the way that you and your husband seem to. My husband is a biker, also, and I know he would love it if I were too. I have never been an athlete. Fortunately I have other gifts, but I know it would be so good for me if I loved to do more physically challenging things! Have a great trip!

Chelle said...

Yea! Glad you are enjoying the trip to CO, and more importantly, time with your honey. Love it! :)

Mari said...

So sweet when we realize the gift we have in our husbands...

Stacey said...

How precious! My husband and I dream of cycling together (he is a cyclist, I am not), but that might have to come much later in life. Right now we will just be content to get an opportunity to play a game of golf every once in a while! Keep posting for those of us who are in the dreaming stage...you are inspiring!

Connie said...

How fun! I love Colorado. I too miss it as well. It's where family is, where Monty and I met and fell in love. We will be there in a few short weeks to celebrate my folks 40th wedding anniversary. Nothing like the 4th of July in Colorful Colorado.

soonercolby said...

Colorado Rocks, but our God rocks even more! So glad you could have more time there. Hug the state for me. :)