Monday, May 19, 2008

Buena Vista Bike Fest & Team YL

There were about 70 on our team that joined the other 700+ in beautiful Buena Vista, CO! The weather was amazing and I'm sad to be back in OK with a high of 97 degrees.

Here we are before the ride. My brother did 100 miles and the three of us girls did 70 miles!!!!

Then finally, here we are after the ride. The end to a beautiful day!

Now, I'm back in full swing. Summer is right around the corner. I feel it (well, I've already stated how stinkin' hot it already is here!) Our schedule is about to radically change. I'll save that for another post. For now, I'm getting these pictures posted since they finally all loaded!

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Hooray for you all! Glad you had fun. :)

Heather said...

I'm impressed Kaylyn made the ride after her recent trauma! And your girls were so cute at Jenny's wedding!

Mimi said...

Well done!! I trust the funds were raised for Young Life that were needed. To God be the glory for the safety of everyone's ride!